Is there a name for the way you order titles of things like books, where you ignore words like "The" at the start?
e.g. "Anteater, The; Bees Are Great" instead of "Bees Are Great; The Anteater".


@christianp Calibre calls it "Library Order". I think I've also seen it referred to as "title sort".

· · Web · 1 · 1 · 2

@christianp @nikola I think "article bypass sorting" would be a good name for it

Sign in to participate in the conversation

The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!