Piece of conversation that made me smile today:
- Are you working right now?
- Yep sure, why?
- Is that work, being in front of a laptop all day long, what are you doing?
- I'm protecting the PIN code of your card when you pay with it.
- Do you know my code then?
- Can you tell me some code?
- Sure, 0223.
- Where's the card?
- I don't have one, you asked for a code.
- Do you have a card then?
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!