I mean sure I can just say "contravariant functor" but one of my books tries to avoid catteo terminology to make it more accessible to the reader and I like the spirit

· · Web · 1 · 0 · 0

it's not like I use categorical results; everything I need is within the confines of algebraic geometry and commutative algebra

you know that condition that turns presheaves into sheaves? I called that "reconstruction". Looking for a better name. Compatibility? Stability? I don't want to use coherence because that's a very specific word lol

Sign in to participate in the conversation

The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!